Lumangaipan Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Deep Rising Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When a band of ruthless hijackers invade the world's most luxurious cruise ship, they're shocked to discover the passengers have mysteriously vanished! But that doesn't mean they are alone! Something terrifying is lurking just out of sight: a deadly force from the unexplored depths of the ocean that begins to snatch the horrified intruders one by one!
A group of heavily armed hijackers board a luxury ocean liner in the South Pacific Ocean to loot it, only to do battle with a series of large-sized, tentacled, man-eating sea creatures who have taken over the ship first.
Just what you need on a Saturday night, a take-away pizza of curry, a living room sofa, and a good old fashion, bloody, gory, tongue in cheek monster movie.(And your gonna need a strong stomach for this one.)<br/><br/>Although the special effects are nothing to marvel at, this is just what late night horror should be made of: suspense, bad jokes and dry humor, blood, guts and gore. The slogan "Full Scream Ahead" is also catching and completely appropriate for this kind of movie.<br/><br/>Recommended: to anyone who has seen and enjoyed tremors and/or any of the alien movies, or anyone who enjoys horror or monster movies in general.<br/><br/>NOT Recommended: to anyone who has eaten recently.
Deep Rising is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's one of those films I rented on a whim and and simply fell in love with.<br/><br/>Is it a great film? No.<br/><br/>Does it have a great script? Not really, and it's downright silly in parts.<br/><br/>Does it have great acting? Eh, there's been better…<br/><br/>But the effects are good, the characters are likable, the creature is neat, and somehow it all comes comes together to make an enjoyable B schlock horror/comedy that, in my case anyway, leaves me with a big smile on my face.<br/><br/>Oh andan added bonus, Famke Janssen is simply lovely in this film. Rent it on a rainy day and you won't be disappointed.

Alone in the Dark: O Despertar do Mal download movie freemalayalam movie download Young LoveMaze Runner: The Death Cure movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Raid 2 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentEpisode 1.39 full movie in hindi free downloadThe Gambler from Natchez 720pBrothers full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe The Frat House of RepresentativesLast of the Pony Riders full movie in hindi free download hd 720pRemo Williams: The Adventure Begins 720p torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Lumangaipan

mosesantony replied

201 weeks ago

Deep Rising is an American action horror film cbd health benefits directed and starring Treat Williams, Famke Janssen and Anthony Heald. A newly unveiled ocean liner, the Argonautica sets out on its first cruise, only to encounter dangers both on board and in the ocean depths.
Please log in to post a reply.